Position: Business Administrator
Salary: Dependant on experience
The focus of the role is to deal with administration activities across multiple departments. The environment can be challenging but working with different departments is very varied and will give a great understanding of the business. Working in the sales department you may be the first point of contact for customers, who may need assistance with orders and information. Working with the accounts and technical department will be more about data collation and inputting.
Duties of an Business Administrator:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing data for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Arranging appointments for the team to visit new and established customers
- Taking phone calls from customers/Answering customers telephone queries
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Support accounts dept through processing supplier/sales invoices
- Serve as liaison with other departments in the company
- Involvement in customer contract reviews
- Inputting invoice information into various systems including SAGE
- Renewals, pricing and invoicing of hardware warranties
- Support Finance department with month end duties
Requirements for the role:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- IT competent with skills including use of Excel and CRM systems.
- An administrative or customer facing background.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Analytical thinker
To register your interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be noted:
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, and the post holder may be required to undertake other duties which fall within the grade of the job, in discussion with the Shareholders at Holker IT.
- This job description will be reviewed regularly in the light of changing service requirements and any such changes will be discussed with the post holder.
- The post holder is expected to comply with all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines, including those relating to Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety and Confidentiality of Information.