Hours – Part-time, flexible working.
The individual working in this role will work in a fast-paced IT business environment. The individual will be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering purchase orders on our company systems, working closely with the company’s Sales Team.
To ensure accuracy of purchase orders, availability of product, and timely processing. The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience entering technical/custom purchase orders within an IT environment
- Have the ability to prioritise and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and pleasant phone manner to service incoming and outgoing calls
- Proficient in use of computers and software
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented work ethic
The ideal individual will have a range of data entry and administrative support responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Accurately enter and process purchase orders in a timely manner
- Problem solve by researching within the database, email exchanges, and appropriate sales personnel within the team
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing
- Answer incoming calls in support of sales team, customers, and suppliers
- Support the company’s administrative staff in a variety of general office and clerical tasks
- Possess the flexibility necessary to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced technical environment
- Flexible and committed approach, with a desire to meet company objectives
- Good team working skills and work ethic
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development
- Keen to accept responsibility and accountability
Excellent references are essential; a demonstrated record of success is preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com